About Netstack Servers
We specialize in reliable, enterprise-grade Dedicated and Virtual servers. Unmetered bandwidth connects our high performance servers to meet the demands of growing businesses located around the world.
- 240 gigabits. The current network capacity of 1 Terabit can be activated at a moment’s notice.
- 4 Diverse fiber & copper entrances.
- Multi 10G connectivity with transit from BTN/PCCW, Global Crossing, Savvis, Time Warner, Qwest, Telia, Level 3, AT&T, Cogent, WBS, WVFiber, Sprint, Charter, Nuvox, XO, Verizon, Abovenet & Internap.
- Redundant paths to customer equipment/racks.
- Cisco 6500 series switches for distribution, Cisco 7600 series routers manage BGP and network aggregation.
- Internap Flow Control Platform (FCP) for optimized bandwidth routing and traffic control.
- Network monitoring 24x7x365 with onsite Network Operations Center (NOC).
- TopLayer IDS (Intrusion Detection System) monitors the entire network to protect customer and datacenter infrastructure.
Progress Energy provides power for AVL01 through a dual feed power supply system from redundant substations feeding the technology park.
- Voltage Availability: 208/120v
- Power Density [W/sf]: 250
- Redundant Bus Availability: Yes
- Generator Qty: 2
- Generator Capacity: 1 MW
- UPS runtime at full load [min]: 18
- Fuel Capacity [h]: 48
- Unlimited runtime with fuel contracts.
- RTU DX Cooling Systems: 9
- Redundancy: N+1
- Humidity Control: Yes
- Design Temp [F]: 68 +/- 2
- Floor Level Water Detection: Yes
VESDA – Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus provides the earliest possible warning of potential fire event by detecting smoke particles at the incipient stage of fire. This allows onsite technicians to respond to the incident and extinguish the fire before it can spread and cause damage.A state of the art Multi-Stage sprinkler system is activated by smoke detectors that trigger the building alarm. Sprinkler heads release water to the isolated area only when a specific localized temperature threshold is met.
Armed guards secure the datacenter building 24/7/365. Additionally, over 30 cameras monitor all the entrances and every inch of the datacenter floor. Video data is digitally stored offsite for at least 90 days.
The 21,000 square foot Continuum datacenter has been engineered for Operational Sustainability with redundant power and cooling components to deliver 99.999% uptime. It is secure, reliable, protected and right in the Midwest. Continuum runs their own premium blended network with multiple providers including Internap (Tiscali, UUNET, Savvis, XO, Cogent, ATT, Global Crossing, Sprint) and Hurricane Electric.
The data center uses AboveNet’s high-bandwidth fiber transport to 350 E. Cermak, one of the world’s largest carrier hotels. From Continuum’s point of presence at 350 E. Cermak, you have access to any major carrier of your choice.
Please find more information on Continuum official website http://continuumdatacenters.com